Hi, I'm Madeline Foster! I'm the "M" bit of Sam O., and I'll be specializing in drawing, rants, and general mayhem and randomness for this blog. Actually, I really don't know what I'll be doing, since I'm a complete noob to blogging, so... anyways.
Alright, so! You want to know more about me. (I am assuming.) My general interests are music, drawing, reading, soccer, running, sailing, camping, webcomics, podcasts esp. Nightvale, etc, etc, etc... Music is amazing, and I listen to sorta not mainstream stuff. But not that weird. My favorite bands are Cold play, Imagine Dragons, and Bastille.
I love dogs. My favorite movies are ones with cool robots, or super heroes, or dragons, or all of the above. I am vegetarian, but I eat fish, so I'm really a pescetarian. I love coffee and biscuits and peanut butter and jelly and hot sauce. (Have you ever had tobasco jelly beans? They are a real thing! They are the best thing. THE BEST.) I have some really great friends, three of whom are also part of this blog! So, you will probably be hearing more from me really soon. Really soon people. Yeah! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment