Translate

Total Pageviews

May 28, 2014

More Abby Stuff

So my introduction was kind of vague and me and Madeline have a lot of shared interests so I want to tell you more. Anyway, I grew up with planes and lacrosse. My dad is a pilot and a big lacrosse fan so now I know stuff about lacrosse and will probably have my pilots license when I get my drivers license. I like super heroes and i wish some one would write a damn super hero book already! I don't like reading any thing more realistic than realistic fiction and even then I only read some realistic fiction. I like to look around the internet for upcoming movies. I'm really excited for Big Hero Six which is loosely based off the marvel super hero team by the same name and doesn't come out in the US until November :(  The first trailer was released not to long ago. You should look it up, it's adorable. I also listen to music a lot usually when I'm doing things online which is basically all the time. I like rock, alternative, and music with sick harmonies, or thats what I call it at least. I AM ADDICTED TO HOMESTUCK! Lets get that out there. There it is put on the metaphorical table of our subconscious. I hate it. I hate it very much, so does Madeline. But, I love it too, she doesn't. I love it so very much. And it has fucked with my brain. It doesn't help that I stay up till midnight and sleep till noon (if I don't have school) I read other webcomics too like: Paranatural, Blindsprings, Monsterkind, and Olympus Overdrive which are all very good and I recommend reading them. I do other stuff too, but I don't think you could handle anymore. 'Till next time ;) -A

No comments:

Post a Comment