Translate

Total Pageviews

May 28, 2014

Hello Kitty Review

Ok so Avril Lavigne made a new song (ikr, I thought she stopped making songs too) with a new video called "Hello Kitty".
 Click here to watch the music video
So here is a snippet of the lyrics:
Come Come
Kitty Kitty
You're so pretty pretty
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Stay with me
Come Come
Kitty Kitty
You're so silly silly
Don't go Kitty Kitty
Play with me
ka ka ka kawaii
Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so pretty
Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty, you're so silly

(Read more: Avril Lavigne - Hello Kitty Lyrics | MetroLyrics )

So, if you've heard Avril's music before you should've noticed that she sings  rocker-ish songs. This song is a new style for Avril. K-POP! Who would've guessed. Now the song is a bit repetitive, stupid, and has no meaning. This video is a parody of her song and music video. Avril has also changed her look. I don't mind her new look (it is not that different). Her song should be for kids. I would not recommend buying it but I wouldn't say don't listen to it.

So well that's my first review. Just so you know I'll post whenever I have time too, soo if I don't post for a while I'm not dead. During the Summer I will be in Australia for a while so I won't be able to post. SRY.
~Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment