Translate

Total Pageviews

Jun 22, 2014

Cupcake War Results

Sorry I forgot to take pictures of the cupcakes so I can't show you what they look like.
Anyways I'll kind of describe what is in each cupcake.

Madeline and Olive: Yellow cake batter with blue food coloring (turning the batter a mold color, or leprechaun blood color) chocolate frosting green sprinkles and a strawberry on top.

Abby: Yellow cake batter vanilla frosting white chocolate on the top of the cupcakes to look like eggs and lemon zest for the yolk (it was cool because when she was done she put them in an egg cartoon. They had to be mini cupcakes)

Scarlett: Yellow cake batter with vanilla extract and marshmallows melted inside. Vanilla frosting and red, white, and blue sprinkles.

Madeline and Olive's cupcakes won. By these descriptions who's cupcake do you think should've won? Comment them down below.
~Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment