Translate

Total Pageviews

Jun 17, 2014

Cupcake Wars!

Hey guys its Scarlett.
So on Saturday I'm going to meet up with Abby, Madeline, and Olive for a sleepover. We are going to have a bake off. I'm on a team with Abby and then Olive and Madeline are against us. Abby wants to use lemons (it's lemon week) but I kind of really hate lemons so yeah, we aren't using 'em.
I've been watching Wizards of Waverly Place and I must admit, I don't remember any part of the wizard competition or government agent wizard test stuff.
Also as a kid I never really realized how bad of an influence Alex is, how awkward Harper is, how annoying Justin is, how dumb Max and Jerry are, how self centered Theresa is, or how cute Zeke is.
Well that's it for this post. We will post pictures of the cupcakes we made and we'll ask you who's look better.(Mine and Abby's will)
~Scarlett

No comments:

Post a Comment